Smell: Volovan Recipe with Spinach and Mushrooms
We have a delicious recipe for those who are bored of classic pastries! We look forward to sharing our volovan recipe that we prepared with spinach and mushrooms, which leaves a delicious taste on the palate with its creamy structure and is a festival when it is combined with crispy puff pastry dough!
So what is a volovan? The French term ‘vol au vent’ means wind blowing. Perhaps this name has been named because it is a puff puff! This recipe, prepared with puff pastry dough, is also known for its resemblance to a bird’s nest. If you wish, the French pastry volovan sweet, salty if you can prepare. Puff pastry dough suits both sweet and salty. Due to the shape of the dough, there is plenty of material!
We drop down the video of the volovan recipe with spinach and mushrooms. Hope you enjoy, enjoy!
Ingredients for Volovan Recipe with Spinach and Mushrooms
- 12 squares dough
- 4 tablespoons liquid oil
- 1 dry onion (edible chopped)
- 100 grammar (chopped)
- 1 bunch of spinach (extracted and cleaned)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 glass of water cream
- 6 tablespoons of grated cheddar cheese
How to Make Volovan Recipe with Spinach and Mushrooms?
- Puff pastry dough to shape; cut the puff pastry dough with a large round cookie mold or a glass mouth (you can think of it as a glass of water).
- Set aside 6 large spheres and cut the remaining 12 spheres again with tea cups or cookie molds of that size. You will get 12 pieces of dough in the form of a hollow circle.
- Carefully place the circle-shaped puff pastry on 6 puff pastry doughs you have separated as base and brush the edges with water and glue the second peel on it. Drill holes with the fork to prevent the middle part of the puff pastry from swelling.
- Apply this to all dough pastry dough and place them intermittently in the baking sheet.
- Puff pastry dough in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- To prepare the internal mortar; Glow liquid oil in a large pan.
- Add the chopped onions to the food and fry until pink.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and sauté until the water is absorbed.
- Then add spinach and continue sautéing.
- Add salt, pepper and cream and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the spinach mortar in the puff pastry dough that you take out of the oven and sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and bake for another 4 minutes.
- Serve hot volovans you have just taken out of the oven, and enjoy!