Not As You Know: Fried Lentil Patties Recipe
We have prepared a completely different recipe with red lentils, which are lentil patties, which are indispensable from day to day soup and sometimes in the jars in the cabinet of almost every house! This recipe, which contains a small amount of ground beef and plenty of red lentils, is actually the ground beef and fried form of the lentil meatballs.
Besides the salads you will consume as a meal, we seem to hear that you are curious about this delicious taste that you can offer with different sauces for protein intention or as a starter! Then we leave our video description below. Hope to add inspiration and flavor to the tables you prepare, enjoy your meal!
Ingredients for Fried Lentil Patties Recipe
- 1,5 water glasses red lentils (boiled)
- 1 cup of fine bulgur
- 6 tablespoonsmix
- Ground beef 250 grams
- 1,5 tablespoons
- 1 grated onion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of powdered red pepper
How to Make Fried Lentil Meatball Recipe?
- Boil the red lentils and soften and transfer to a deep bowl.
- Then add the fine bulgur, semolina, ground beef, flour, grated onion, salt and powdered red pepper and knead until all the ingredients mix well.
- Take some slightly larger pieces of walnut from your well kneaded lentil mortar and roll it and give it a flat shape.
- Cook the meatballs in hot oil until they are fried like pomegranate and consume with sauce or add to the salads.