Everyone Will Ask for the Recipe: Carrot Roll Recipe
We have a delicious recipe that suits the wonders with little ingredients! Cooking grated carrots and meeting with eggs in the oven, we cook garlic and parsley yogurt and add flavor to it!
Everyone who loves the carrot roll, who will appeal to children who do not eat vegetables, will help their appetite.
We leave our video recipe down, adding color to your mouth!
Ingredients for Carrot Roll Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pieces of onions (chopped)
- 3 pieces of carrot (grated)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 pcs egg white
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons
For internal mortar:
- 1,5 glasses of water strained yogurt
- 2 cloves (grated and crushed)
- 1 pinch
- 1 handful of parsley (finely chopped)
How to Make Carrot Roll Recipe?
- Roast the olive oil and onions in the pan you cook on the stove until pink.
- Add the grated carrot and salt, cook the carrots until soft and remove from the stove to cool. After cooling, transfer to a large bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the three egg whites until they solidify.
- Cool and carrot mortar into the bowl of egg yolk and flour thoroughly to eat.
- Add the foamy egg white to the carrot mortar gradually and mix it upside down with the help of a spatula.
- Spread this mortar on the baking sheet where you spread the baking paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in the pre-heated 180 degree oven without drying too much.
- The baked carrot roll cake is immediately rolled out of the oven and left to stand for 10 minutes. Then remove it from the baking paper.
- Spread the mixture of yogurt, garlic and parsley in a separate bowl over the whole surface of the carrot cake and fold in a roll.
- After waiting in the refrigerator for 2 hours, serve by slicing two fingers thick and consume with your loved ones.