Very Sour, Very Delicious: Mixed Stuffed Recipe
From Hatay to Antep, from Mardin to Adana kuru Dry dolma or mixed dolma recipes are cooked all over our country. Vegetables, which have been dried with great effort from the summer, turn into magnificent stuffed recipes to be put on the table at other times. From red bell pepper to zucchini, eggplant to tomato, all kinds of stuffing are delicious! Let’s cook a mixed stuffed recipe that will delight our tables today, which everyone will love. Let’s put yogurt on it and make a perfect menu!
We’ve preferred vine leaves, eggplant and peppers this time. The reason we prefer dried vegetables is that it saves us from the hassle of carving vegetables and the flavor is fantastic! You can make any vegetable you want. We added some meat, but you can also make our recipe without meat. We already call your hands health.
Ingredients for Mixed Stuffed Recipe
- 8 pieces of dried eggplant
- 8 pieces dried bell pepper
- 350 gramalamura vine leaves
For internal mortar:
- 2 water glasses rice
- 1 grated onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 2 grated tomatoes
- 175 grams medium fatty beef ground beef
- 2 tablespoons pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dry mint
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of powdered red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt (can be reduced or increased)
For the sauce:
- 1 tablespoondried mint
- 2,5 water glasseshot water
- 1,5 pieces of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Tip of Mixed Stuffed Recipe
You can also make this recipe without using meat. Be careful not to fill them too much to prevent them from bursting while cooking. Because rice will swell as it cooks. You can adjust the sourness rate according to your taste. You can also add different spices.
How to Make a Mixed Stuffed Recipe?
- Soak the dried peppers and eggplants in hot water. Take the pickled leaf into warm water and let the excess salt out.
- Knead all internal mortar ingredients in a bowl.
- Fill the prepared mortar into the dry eggplant and pepper with one finger gap.
- Fill the pickled vine leaves with a teaspoon of mortar and wrap them in a thick manner.
- Place the stuffed stuffing in the pan so that there is no space between them.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl. Then roll over the stuffing. Put a weight on the stuffing. Close the lid and let it cook on low heat.
- Cook on low heat for about 30-40 minutes, then remove from the stove. Allow the cover to warm with the lid closed.
- After warming up, remove the weight and serve. Enjoy your meal.
- Mixed Stuffing Recipe Service Suggestion
- You can add the strained yogurt over it and serve it in this way.