Color Your Table: Frenk Kebab Recipe
This is a delicious kebab recipe made of tomato and pepper dumplings. Gaziantep and Urfa region where you can find the most beautiful, at the same time, ” Frenk Tava ” also called a very delicious kind of kebab Frenk kebab. Of course, the taste of kebabs is another, but at home, if you want to include different flavors in our tables, we can cook this recipe very well in the oven!
If you like tomato kebab, stuffed tomatoes, in short, all the recipes in which tomato plays the leading role, we are sure you will like this recipe! We recommend you to try this recipe, which is especially suitable for crowded tables, and enjoy it!
Ingredients for Frenk Kebab Recipe
- 700 grams of minced meat
- 1 grated onion (grated)
- 2 pieces capya pepper (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1,5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 tea spoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 13 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 2 cups of water
How to make Frenk Kebabı Recipe?
- Add minced meat, onion, pepper, tomato paste, pepper paste, salt, pepper and black pepper in a large mixing bowl and knead until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Make 4 cuts of the washed tomatoes with the stalk at the bottom, without slicing each.
- Cut the pieces of minced mortar that you have prepared and fill the cut parts of tomatoes.
- Place the filled tomatoes intermittently in the tray.
- Spread the oil and water mixture over the domaes and bake in a 200 ° C heated oven for 35 minutes in a controlled manner.